So I have had a few different people ask me where I am going on outreach and the reason I haven't told many people yet is because I wanted my family to know first. So now that they know I can tell you all! :) On November 26th (give or take a few days) I will be leaving for Thailand. I will be there for two weeks and we will be working with women and children who are caught in the sex industry. After these two weeks I will be traveling to South Africa (specifically Cape Town). We are sending one team straight to South Africa so when my Thailand team gets there we will join with the other team. I will be there until mid January. We will be working with orphanages and AIDS hospitals while we are there. I am really excited that I get to go to two different countries. God has put such an excitement and passion in my heart for these two unique countries and I can't wait to go! Pray that there will be unity in our teams and that we will be able to make strong connections with the people in these countries.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Outreach Location
So I have had a few different people ask me where I am going on outreach and the reason I haven't told many people yet is because I wanted my family to know first. So now that they know I can tell you all! :) On November 26th (give or take a few days) I will be leaving for Thailand. I will be there for two weeks and we will be working with women and children who are caught in the sex industry. After these two weeks I will be traveling to South Africa (specifically Cape Town). We are sending one team straight to South Africa so when my Thailand team gets there we will join with the other team. I will be there until mid January. We will be working with orphanages and AIDS hospitals while we are there. I am really excited that I get to go to two different countries. God has put such an excitement and passion in my heart for these two unique countries and I can't wait to go! Pray that there will be unity in our teams and that we will be able to make strong connections with the people in these countries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited for you!!!!!!! Definitely praying for you!!! I hope you're having a good Sunday!
ReplyDeleteSick! Good luck :)
ReplyDelete