Thursday, September 24, 2009
Crazy Day!
So yesterday I woke up to a red sky and it was not just because of the sun. We had a major dust storm causing the sky to look like fire. During our morning worship session our directors told us that there had been an earthquake in Melbourne. There is a campaign in most of the Australian churches right now called All About Jesus and yesterday morning, across national television, Jesus' name was being proclaimed through this campaign! I honestly thought it was the end of time! It sounds kind of funny now to say that, but all these bazzar occurances made me think that. Anyways, the last few days we have been learning about the temple of God and how when Jesus came down to earth we became the temple. God dwells in us at all times, he never leaves us! What an amazing thought!! :) I am exhausted because today was a very emotionally draining day, so hopefully tomorrow I will have time to write more. Good-night, or good-morning to all my Canadian friends back home! I miss you all so much. Oh and check out this picture!!! I didn't take it but this is an actual picture taken yesterday that was posted in the newspaper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Solid. So cool.
ReplyDeletehey, so what was the decision you came to about your outreach?
ReplyDelete