Thursday, September 3, 2009

Arrived!

Hey everyone! So I arrived safely yesterday morning, which would be the evening for all of you in Canada. I was able to find another girl on the plane ride who was also going to YWAM.  Once I got to the base I was very tired so I went to bed at noon only to wake up at midnight very hungry because I hadn't eaten in a while.  I should he eaten before I went to bed but now I know for next time.  After eating I went back to bed for another 6 hours.  I am sharing a room with 2 other girls currently and 3 more should be arriving soon.  We are staying in a mini apartment style room.  Today I am hoping to go to Sydney Centre with a few other people to do some sight seeing.  We have free time until Sunday so it is up to us to decide what we are doing with our time.  The weather is actually a little bit chilly.  It was 12 degrees C yesterday so hopefully today will be a bit warmer.   I just uploaded photos of the base to my facebook because I can't upload many photos to this site.  Well that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment