Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Outreaches
We found out our outreach spots tonight. They are Vanuatu, South Africa, and Thailand. We have until Tuesday to decide where we are going. Individually we have to pray about it and ask God where he wants us to go. We are not allowed to talk to each other about it because we do not want to make our decision based on where other people are going. We do not even know which leaders are going to each country and we will not find this out until we confirm to the directors of the base where we are going. I am really nervous about this process. I am scared that I won't hear God's voice or that I misinterpret what I hear from Him. I ask that you pray for me this week as it is a week of huge decisions and if you know me well I am not very good at make decisions, especially under a deadline. Thanks for all of your prayers so far! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment