Monday, August 22, 2011
A Letter
When I came home I found on my dresser a stack of letters that had come in the mail for me while I was gone. Among them was a letter from the YWAM base I did my DTS at in Australia. The letter was one that I had written to myself on the day of my DTS graduation. The final three lines of the letter said this: "As I am starting to think and pray about what the future holds, I know that this is not the end of my life in missions. Where to next God? Has He revealed it yet?" God's timing amazes me. He answered my prayers and gave me a heart for Haiti. For 2 years I wanted to go to Haiti and finally God said "ok it is time Jennelle" and off I went. I am so thankful for the opportunity you gave me Lord. You are so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment