Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Final Eleven Days

I graduated, how exciting!  February 19th was my graduation day and starting the next day I had to start saying bye to some of my DTS family members.  I left the YWAM base on Monday morning with my friend Eilidh and flew to Port Macquarie, Australia.  We are staying in a teeny room, otherwise known as the "budget room" but it is three minutes walking distance down the road so I am not complaining.  Plus starting on Saturday we will be staying in a time share (thanks to my lovely parents) a few roads over with two more friends that are joining us on Friday afternoon.  It has been wonderful to relax and not have a schedule.  We have been sleeping in each morning and taking very long walks, we figured we should get a bit of exercise.  Today we relaxed on the beach for a few hours and are now back at our room eating lunch and taking a rest.
I will be coming home on March 7th at midnight, so by the time I get home it will be 2am on the 8th.  I can't wait to see everyone and catch up on life.  I am hoping there will be a bit of snow for me when I get home because I miss the winter.  So I am sorry to anyone who wants the snow to go away, because I am praying each day that there will be lots of snow in St. Catharines when I arrive.  Thanks for all of your support and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I think I can handle a few more days of snow for you hun ;)))

    ReplyDelete